Top 10 Tips 2 Raising Cash At The Kettles
1. Shiver uncontrollably. No one can say no to a freezing bell ringer.
2. Bring a small child in a snowsuit. First, they love ringing the bell. Second, they’re too cute for visitors not to put money in the kettle.
3. Bring your dog. Those puppy-dog eyes work magic.
4. Sing Christmas Carols or bring someone who can. If no one can sing, bring some music with you.
5. Dress up as your favorite Christmas Hero. Maybe a Christmas tree with lights. Costumes usually bring a smile to everyone and… they won’t necessarily know who you are so you can really have some fun.
6. Pass out candy or maybe a steak dinner, whichever works best for you.
7. Bring your hula hoop. We had someone this past year that did very well with this Top Ten idea.
8. Bring your band and play a concert. People love the Christmas music during the holidays.
9. Do you juggle, do magic or any other sort of unique talent that would capture the attention of shoppers.
10. Of course the most simple tactic, when all else fails, simply smile, give a friendly greeting and wish everyone a merry Christmas. Most can not resist a warm smile and holiday best wishes.