The Salvation Army appreciates the many volunteers who help us carry out our service in this community. Here are several immediate opportunities to reach out and share with those who are less fortunate.
• Monday through Friday, 3:30 – 5:00 p.m.; assist in serving snacks to children enrolled in the after school program. Note: background check required to work with children.
• Sundays each week, 1:30 – 3 p.m.; assist nursing home residents getting to/from chapel services in various nursing homes throughout the area.
• Fridays each week, 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.; assist children in scouting-type programs with character building activities (badgework, crafts, other activities). Note: background check required to work with children.
• Anytime between 8:30 – noon and 1 – 4 p.m., any weekday; assist in property up-keep and maintenance at The Salvation Army (lawn care, light maintenance and repairs, etc.)
• Development Depatrment: 8:30 – noon and 1 – 4 p.m, general office duties, mailings, special events.
For more information on any of these opportunities to serve the community, please call Heather or Kim at 782-7185.